miércoles, 25 de enero de 2017

Woodland Series: Fox, Owl and Raccoon

Hello there! I hope you're doing fine.  Today I want to share with you my new Woodland critters! Yay! They are available as an instant download from my Etsy Shop. You can buy them as a set or individually. 

This is my little owl measuring 4" approx. He can stands by himself. Find the pattern here.

The fox measures 4.5" approx. He can stands by himself too. Find the pattern here.

The Raccoon measures 4" approx. he has pose-able arms and he as the the fox and owl can stands by himself. Find the pattern here.

You can sell what you make (Just please give me credit for the design) give them as gifts or keep them for yourself. Beginner friendly and come with detailed written step by step instructions with illustrated pictures to help you along the way. 

Right now I'm in the process of create a Woodland Series pat 2, so stay tuned!!! xx

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario